Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Me,Myself and I

Me, Myself and I

       Hi there! My name is  Jezreel A. Alob and currently,I'm 13 years old. I'm from Philippines. Here, in Philippines I'm staying in a city called Zamboanga. I'm currently studying in Pilar college as a sophomore student. I only have one sister named Sofhia Louise Alob and she is 3 years old.

       I am a Fastidious person. I have my own. I like color black and dark pink when it comes to clothes and some thingy things. Usually I like to wear jeans and shirts. In Music I really like to hear melodious, glam-rock and others. My favorite bands are Maroon 5, Simple Plan and A rocket to the moon. Foods play major role in my life I like Filipino foods and Italian foods and all desserts.

        I have many friends and best friends at school and home, and they are Rhaine, Gelay, Mykee, Hames, Shaina, Maila I like them because they are funny and a very supportive best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment